Seadoo RXT 230 2019 - ULTIMATE OFFSHORE PERFORMANCE WATERCRAFT
Sea-Doo® performance watercraft deliver a rush of adrenaline, the satisfaction of chasing the ideal line, and the knowledge that there’s little that can keep up. We continue to be the leader in high performance models thanks to the revolutionary new platform and technology introduced in 2018, which continues in 2019 with the ultimate range of high-performance models.
2019 Sea-Doo RXT models redefine how riders pursue the ultimate thrill. Whether it’s navigating an offshore route at breathtaking speed, relaxing with friends on a reconfigurable deck, or listening to tunes on the integrated Bluetooth stereo system, the RXT® delivers.
NEW 7.6-Inch Wide Digital Display The RXT 230, RXT-X 300, RXP®-X® 300 and GTR-X 230 feature a NEW 7.6-inch wide digital display with easy-to-read fully digital characters/symbols enhanced by an orange/red backlight for improved visibility in all lighting conditions. The new display is also designed to give riders simple access to important information using the keypads on the handlebar.
Available LinQ accessories:
• LinQ Fuel Caddy: Holds up to 15 liters of fuel in an easy-to-pour canister.
• LinQ Bag: Semi-rigid, expandable, 21-liter storage that can be stack on top of the LinQ fuel caddy.
• LinQ 51liter Cooler: Weather-resistant, High volume cooler with exceptional durability and premium quality foam insulation for optimal ice retention. When combined with the new Quick attach rod holders the large cooler is the perfect solution for fishing.
• LinQ 16liter Cooler: Rigid, durable and weather-resistant cooler that keeps contents fresh and cold. It also acts as a table between reconfigured seats for on-water picnics.
• LinQ Toolbox: 19-liter toolbox with weather-resistant, sealed and lockable cover.
• LinQ Removable Ski Pylon: High-rise retractable pylon with built-in grab handles for the spotter can be easily installed in seconds.
• LinQ Sport Bag: Rigid bottom, semi-rigid top, 16-liter storage that can be stack on top of the LinQ Fuel Caddy.
LOCK IN YOUR SEAT - ERGOLOCK SYSTEM WITH MODULAR SEAT
The narrow racing seat places your knees closer together to hold on tighter while improving the transition into standup riding.
Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out on the rear platform, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
LIVING ROOM ONBOARD - LARGE SWIM PLATFORM
The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry.
Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for re-boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports.
Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
REVOLUTIONARY STABILITY - ST³ HULL
Whether you’re at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or you’re simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design.
INGENIOUS STORAGE - DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE
All your gear is now within arm’s reach.
The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly.
No standing required. It's the smartest water-resistant storage we've ever built into a watercraft, offering room for your next adventure.
FAST. EASY. SECURE - REAR CARGO LINQ SYSTEM
Extra rear storage is now possible with the secure Quick-Attach LinQ System.
It allows to easily snap a fuel caddy and a bag, or a cooler, to the back of your watercraft using two convenient, integrated attachment points.
PRECISION TUNING - HIGH PERFORMANCE VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM WITH LAUNCH CONTROL
Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.
Plus a handlebar-activated launch control to provide perfectly controlled acceleration.
MUSIC ONBOARD -BLUETOOTH AUDIO SYSTEM
The industry's first fully-integrated waterproof Audio System will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, Bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
*standard only on Limited models
KEEP IT DRY AND CHARGED - WATERTIGHT PHONE BOX
A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
*standard only on Limited models
STOP SOONER AND DOCK WITH EASE - INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR)
Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety since 2009 and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) system allows you to stop up to 160 feet (48 m)* sooner than watercraft not using a brake.
With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
* Based on BRP internal testing.
3 MODES THAT SUIT YOUR RIDING STYLE - INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL
Choose how you want your power delivered thanks to different riding modes such as Touring, Sport, and ECO - available through your watercraft digital information center.
A SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVE - CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM
This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
All Seadoo PWC from Robert Owen Marine can be purchased with a full 'on the water' package which includes the following, plesae get in touch for more details and prices.
- Seadoo PWC
- New 2019 SBS Roller Trailer - with Handle (We can also fully customise your new trailer - please ask for details and prices)
- Seadoo Fitted overall cover
- 2 Year Warranty
- Data Tag
- Full Pre delivery inspection (PDI)
- Trailer Board
- Tie Down Straps
- Up rated winch for effortless launching and retrieving of your Seadoo PWC
- 10% discount off any personal gear from our fully stocked shop
- Full hand over of your new ski so no matter if you are new to the sport you get off on the right foot.
We offer a finance package on all Seadoo PWC Purchased from Robert Owen Marine - Please get in touch for more details.
For any more information please give us a call on the sales Hotline and we will be more than happy to help