Seadoo Wake Pro 230 2019
THE ONLY PERSONAL WATERCRAFT PURPOSE BUILT FOR TOW SPORTS
Rip, shred and catch some serious air on Sea-Doo® WAKE™ models. Thanks to exclusive towfocused features like Ski Mode, a Ski Pylon and Board Rack, all riders have to do is grab a board and hit the water.
The Sea-Doo WAKE PRO 230 is loaded with exclusive features designed to maximize the thrill and heart-racing excitement of tow sports. Its revolutionary platform gives the most stable ride in the industry, along with extra space for prepping, easy boarding and an optional bumpin’ 100W Bluetooth Audio System.
Sea-Doo WAKE PRO is built to enhance the on-water experience and so riders can maximize their active lifestyle.
NEW 7.6-Inch Wide Digital Display The WAKE PRO 230 introduces a NEW 7.6-inch wide digital display featuring easy-to-read fully digital characters/symbols enhanced by an orange/red backlight for improved visibility in all lighting conditions. The new display is also designed to give riders simple access to important information using the keypads located on the handlebar.
• 3-Position Retractable Ski Pylon
• Removable Wakeboard Rack
• Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR™)
• Boarding Ladder
• Cruise Control and Slow Mode
• Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) with Ski Mode
• Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
• Anti-Theft Security System (D.E.S.S.)
• iControl® Learning Key®
Sea-Doo WAKE PRO 230 Stability, Power and Music to Tow like a Pro
The Sea-Doo WAKE PRO 230 is the ultimate tow sports machine, destined to be the watercraft of choice for those who demand peak tow performance on the water. Based on the innovative new platform launched in 2018 it provides a revolutionary on-board experience and industryleading stability and control, and now comes equipped with Sea-Doo’s all-new 7.6-inch wide digital display for 2019.
The Sea-Doo WAKE PRO 230 is powered by a supercharged 230 horsepower Rotax® 1500 HO ACETM engine. It can carry up to three riders and reach a top speed of 105 km/h. It is available in Teal Blue Metallic/Lava Red. ^Performance numbers based on BRP internal testing in optimal conditions.
Superior Stability and Control The new platform’s industry-leading stability and control starts with a lower center of gravity, which provides more confidence in rough water, at high speeds, and with three passengers. The platform is also wider for worry-free boarding and movement around the watercraft, and there’s up to a 90-pound weight reduction from previous model years. Combine that with a new, deep-V ST3™ hull that increases performance in rough water and provides better control while cornering, and riders have the best of all worlds in any conditions.
Powerful Audio System (optional) A powerful audio system is a cornerstone of the on-board experience. It is the world's first Bluetooth, fully-integrated waterproof watercraft audio system. It features 100 watts of total power, is built to withstand the harsh environments encountered when riding a watercraft, has Bluetooth connectivity, and its external playback controls ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
The Sea-Doo WAKE PRO 230 has a spacious 102.5-liter central cargo compartment designed for easy and direct access to all gear from a seated position – simply raise the handlebar and reach in. There is also a waterproof, shockproof compartment for worry free phone storage with an addable accessory USB charger^, as well as an adaptable and convenient LinQ™ quickattach rear cargo system to easily secure one of six exclusive accessories. ^USB charger standard on GTX LTD models, otherwise available as an accessory.
Available LinQ accessories:
• LinQ Fuel Caddy: Holds up to 15 liters of fuel in an easy-to-pour canister.
• LinQ Bag: Semi-rigid, expandable, 21-liter storage that can be stack on top of the LinQ fuel caddy.
• LinQ 51 Liter Cooler: Weather-resistant, High volume cooler with exceptional durability and premium quality foam insulation for optimal ice retention. When combined with the new Quick attach rod holders the large cooler is the perfect solution for fishing.
• LinQ 16 Liter Cooler: Rigid, durable and weather-resistant cooler that keeps contents fresh and cold. It also acts as a table between reconfigured seats for on-water picnics.
• LinQ Toolbox: 19-liter toolbox with weather-resistant, sealed and lockable cover.
• LinQ Removable Ski Pylon: High-rise retractable pylon with built-in grab handles for the spotter can be easily installed in seconds. (included)
• LinQ Sport Bag: Rigid bottom, semi-rigid top, 16-liter storage that can be stack on top of the LinQ Fuel Caddy.
Reconfigurable Ergolock Seating When it’s time to relax, a reconfigurable rear seat transforms the ride into a living room on the water, which significantly enhances the watercraft lifestyle. Riders can quickly change from a 3seat configuration to a flat lounge area when stopped to enjoy the surroundings. Two riders can face each other for a picnic lunch, or when removed, the larger, flatter rear deck makes boarding and prep for tow sports easier and more stable.
The WAKE PRO 230 comes equipped with all standard features, and as well as:
• 7.6-inch wide digital display
• Modular Ergolock Seat
• Tilt Steering
• High-performance Variable Trim System (VTS)
• Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
• 102.5-liter direct-access front storage
• Bluetooth audio system (optional)
All Seadoo PWC from Robert Owen Marine can be purchased with a full 'on the water' package which includes the following, plesae get in touch for more details and prices.
- Seadoo PWC
- New 2019 SBS Roller Trailer - with Handle (We can also fully customise your new trailer - please ask for details and prices)
- Seadoo Fitted overall cover
- 2 Year Warranty
- Data Tag
- Full Pre delivery inspection (PDI)
- Trailer Board
- Tie Down Straps
- Up rated winch for effortless launching and retrieving of your Seadoo PWC
- 10% discount off any personal gear from our fully stocked shop
- Full hand over of your new ski so no matter if you are new to the sport you get off on the right foot.
We offer a finance package on all Seadoo PWC Purchased from Robert Owen Marine - Please get in touch for more details.
For any more information please give us a call on the sales Hotline and we will be more than happy to help.